Monday 26 May 2014

Hey there, Monday!


It's another bank holiday weekend in England, I know right?! Another?! I would be a bit more grateful for them, if I actually had a holiday too, but never mind that. Instead I will proceed to procrastinate starting this week with a few internet gems. I have finished editing my photos from my trip to France; be prepared to be visually attacked by the sad, sad beauty of my epic girls trip to Provence. 

I had dinner in that cave pub. Very cool experience.

Accurate. See?

I need more vintage tea cups in my life.

Feminism is my jam.

Solar FREAKIN Roadways. I'm down.

Avocados, man.

Let's send her to Paris. I love how this transpired

Image found on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...