Monday 3 February 2014

Hey there, Monday!

source
Let's all say it together, "6 more weeks of winter." *sad horns* Yesterday, both Wiarton Willy and Punxsutawne Phil have seen their shadows and most accurately predict 6 more weeks of winter. Tell it to us Murray
So let's all grab a hot bevie, snuggle up under a blanket (or 2) and procrastinate starting this Monday morning just a little bit longer.

My mum used to do this every morning.

Love the blog, want the cookbook.

I live in the East.

"F*&@ing science", a guy's guide to birth control.

Paper towel in public washrooms. You're doing it wrong.

The Milky Way Project

Favourite thing I read this week.

I think I could make my own list of teas. PC brand Ginger Peach would certainly be on it.

2 comments:

  1. Wireton Willy has had it wrong before....we can always hope for the end in say 5 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the extra links on Hey There Monday!!! I always search them out because I know I would never have found them otherwise.

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...