Monday 11 November 2013

Hey there, Monday!


I'm late again this week, but I have a good reason this time; I've started volunteering at a museum every Monday, helping complete an audit for their big move (years down the road). In a previous life, I was a museum professional and since moving to London, I've had to take a bit of a career break. Every once and a while I have a panic thinking "what have I done?! I've ruined everything", then I'll get an email from a friend from Canada telling me once again how they envy my life and are so proud of my courage for jumping the pond.
It's just good to be back in a museum wearing the little white gloves and touching objects.
What have you done today to procrastinate staring Monday? Happy day! 

Are you getting the cold weather blues? Here's tips on how to fight them

Do you say goodbye? I feel rude not to.

Powerful photographs.

My kind of Disney princess.



Make love. *giggle*

Super sweetness. Football equals crying.







Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...