Monday 4 November 2013

Hey there, Monday!



Ever have one of those days that it starts out with such good intentions but then something comes up or a task takes longer than you expected and the momentum for the day is completely lost? Yeah, I'm having one of those days. Sorry for the lateness, hope you were able to procrastinate starting your Monday even without my internet gems to help you make it through.

Marriage isn't for you!

Boys will be boys

I still desire these boots. Great for Canadian dog walks.

And speaking of things to put on my body...

Some friends have a whiskey party and I want to try out these two drinks.

Great meeting advice; put your meeting face on.


Have a great week y'all!




Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...