Tuesday 30 July 2013

Peoplesick

/ˈhōmˌsik/

Adjective
Experiencing a longing for one's home during a period of absence from it.
Synonyms
nostalgic

I've been living in England for 10 months now and I still find that I'm not so much homesick. I don't really miss my hometown or familiar landmarks or even miss my parents house. But I do find that I'm peoplesick, if that's even a thing. I terribly miss my family and friends and the face of my sweet little B

My parents are currently in Vermont doing the annual cottage rental with the extended family and I'm missing out on it for the first time in a very long time. I'm loving my summer in London and determined to not let it slip by from wallowing, but I'm peoplesick something fierce.


How do you deal with homesickness or peoplesickness, when you’re away for extended periods?



Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...