Monday 6 May 2013

Hey there, Monday!

Reading was just too hard to do this week so instead here is a visual Currently 'Reading' List.

This week I found myself wondering to myself, "Self, I wonder what Jerry Seinfeld is up to these days and most importantly, is he still drinking coffee and talking about nothing?" And the universe answered with the discovery of his web series Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.

If I've said it once, I've said it twice now, I love photography. I especially love when people come up with simple yet brilliant ideas such as Dear Photograph and "Back to the Future" project by Irina Werning

And to keep with a visual theme for this week's Reading List, here is Nicolas Ritter's cinemagraphs of London crowds. Can your eagle eye spot the neatness of these images?





Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...