Sunday 31 March 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Happy Easter!
I'm a day late for Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but a long weekend means we get two Sundays right?
I found this weeks prompts very tough. Not my best work, but I hope you enjoy anyway.
Also, I'm on instagram (as you might recognize some of the filters), feel free to follow me @edeerich



Water

Friday nights, this is what my water looks like


Empty

Empty train home.


Fresh

I love the taste of fresh basil in cooking, so I grow my own in my window


Weathered

They called for sun on Sunday. I think I found where it was hiding.


Ordinary 

An ordinary Easter Monday, painting someone's portrait on the train.



If you've participated in the hunt, let me know in my comments and link up at Ramblings & Photos.


This weeks prompts are:

  1. Outside
  2. Chatterbox
  3. Comfort
  4. In the Kitchen
  5. Trees


Fun travels!




The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...