Sunday 13 January 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

 I came across the Scavenger Hunt Sunday challenge via The Paper Mama and loved the idea. I'm not blogging as often as I'd like to, so I'm hoping participating in things like this will help inspire and encourage me to create great content to share with you lovely bunnies.


1. Outside



View from the train window, sunny at London Euston to Glasgow Central

2. Backside




This is the backside of Pollok House located in Pollock Country Park, Glasgow (post to come!)



3. Little Things




A scale model of the Burrell Collection also located in Pollok Country Park


4. A Cup of…


A lazy day of tea and planning, recovering from jet lag

5. Reflect


Not a new picture and a stretch on the word reflect, but it is one of my favourite reflection images. Oh to be back in Jamaica.


If you've participated in the hunt, let me know in my comments and link up with everyone else at Ramblings & Photos.


Fun travels!

Next weeks items include: 
  1. Basket
  2. Park
  3. Auto
  4. Recycle
  5. People Watching


The rules are simple:
  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Nice set. Outside and Reflect are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your reflection shot. I have a very similar one in my set this week! :D

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...