Monday 28 January 2013

Hey there, Monday!

While traveling it's hard to keep to a routine, sleeping patterns are off, eating habits are disrupted and exercising put on hold. Personally, the two most challenging things I've discovered while traveling around the UK is not being able to cook for myself all the time and not being able to stick to an exercise routine. 
Before I left Canada, I was running often with my pup and was starting to enjoy it, I regularly attended yoga classes and took group classes at my local gym. Although I've been able to keep up with the running I do somewhat feel like I could be doing more.


Getting ready to take Bettydog for a long walk

Here are a few bits and bobs I came across with advice and suggestions for exercising and keeping fit while on vacation or long-time traveling.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...