Monday 21 January 2013

Hey there, Monday!

As I packed for my return to the UK I had a rethink about some of the items I needed to bring. (I had purposely left some summery clothes at a friends place so I'd have room to bring more items and I'm so glad I did).

I came across a couple of articles and websites that I thought I would share:

  • I always enjoy suggestions on how to pack for different seasons, I need more work in actually executing this but I enjoy the articles nonetheless. 
  • This lead to the following subsequent sites: for pants, shirts and blouses.
  • I've been pretty good with my budget so far in my travels in England, but you can always use reminders (especially #4)
  • Youtube can teach you anything and I'm thinking of getting bangs again.




Fun travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...