Monday 20 February 2017

Hey There, Monday!


It's a long weekend in Ontario. Family Day it's called.

The weather is spring like, you know the kind of sunshiny warmth that gets people's hope up. Snow melts, winter coats are worn open, hats and mitts are left at home, and people have a vague recollection of what summer is like. It's a good kind of weekend, particularly so because it's a long one.

Happy Family Day Monday!
Sleeping problems? Try science

Truth. Me and dogs

Speaking of monkeys, this guy has the best life

Gosling gets meta

6 kinds of love we all need in our lives

I've gone up stairs but can't remember why, seems to be all okay though



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...