Monday 10 October 2016

Hey There, Thanksgiving Monday!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends! (To all others, happy regular ol' Monday) I have returned from my epic South American adventure with my favourite girl and have begun the arduous task of sorting, culling and editing the hundreds of photos I took.

What are you most thankful for? 

This year I am thankful for opportunities to travel, for the funds to experience different cultures, for friends to share these adventures with and most importantly a wonderful home to come back to when I'm weary and ready for my own bed and pillows. Now let's go stuff our faces and bellies!

No dog? No dude

London, the green

I love me some good London architecture

Laymen history: the story of gin and tonic

The Willard Suitcases. Sad and beautiful pictures of the detritus from lives interrupted

Embrace that disorderly desk

Canadian Thanksgiving, a quiet affair

It's soup season!!!


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...