Thursday 21 April 2016

My Favourite Parisian Church

Sainte Chapelle is one of my favourite places to visit in Paris. Without fail it takes my breath away when I enter the large second story chapel. There is so much colour and glass and its just amazing to think such a strong stone structure can look so delicate inside. This place will always be top of my list of places to visit in Paris, each and every time I'm there. 

You should book a trip to Paris for this church alone. Seriously.













Is there a tourist attraction you will always visit no matter how many times you've been before?


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...