Thursday 28 January 2016

Holiday Highs Followed by Returning Ruts

329,679 total steps
average 25,359 steps a day
13 short days
5 European cities
a handful of nomadic Canadians
a couple fabulous Englishman
and 1 Irish soul sister
All amounts to the best English Holiday. Ever.


After the 'holiday highs' comes the fall of returning back to everyday life. The responsibilities, chores, alarm clocks and worst of all, daily routine. 

The way I best combat the 'returning ruts' is looking through the numerous (and I mean really, super numerous) photos I took and relive the foods, sights, and activities from the good old days (aka the holiday).

This instagram screenshot summarizes my trip pretty completely; lights, foods, and views.



Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...