Thursday 24 December 2015

Another Spot of Tea at Victoria Garden Tea Room

After our visit to The Tea Room the other week my friend wanted more and found us a new tea room to try. The only word for the Victoria Garden Tea Room in Etobicoke is twee and I mean that in the best way possible.  Everything about it was twee and I was elated. The tiny British owner/server made the setting even more perfect. We were definitely the youngest ones there by decades, but we didn't let that stop us. 

Victoria Garden Tea Room

Victoria Garden Tea Room

Victoria Garden Tea Room

It was the typical finger sandwiches and assortment of tiny desserts, but really what was the show stopper for me was the scone.

Victoria Garden Tea Room

Victoria Garden Tea Room

Victoria Garden Tea Room

It was a cranberry scone that was moist and flaky and probably one of the best scones I've ever had.
Seriously.
Victoria Garden Tea Room

Victoria Garden Tea Room

Victoria Garden Tea Room

I'm very much loving finding these tea rooms in Ontario. Now if I could only get a good English breakfast...


Don't miss a post! 
Sign up for email posts (found on the sidebar), like my facebook page, or follow me on bloglovin'. You can also keep up with my instagram feed and I occasionally tweet.

Let's get social

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...