Thursday 20 March 2014

Spring time walks

Spring is on it's way here in London (happy first day of spring!), daffodils are in bloom in the parks, the sun is shining making the days warm and pleasant and making the people giddy with the desire to do all the things. 
I think I love spring in London the most because of the excitement that is almost palpable at this time. The middle seasons, as I call them, have always been my favourite. Fall has the anticipation of the first snowfall, and long winter nights in front of a fires with a tea and a snuggle buddy. Spring has the anticipation of warm, long summer days with picnics and sun dresses. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy a good hot summer and a cold Canadian winter (how's that 3rd biggest storm of the season treating you, Ontario?) but I do get caught up in the crisp air of the changing seasons and I can't help but feel a fresh start is upon me and I can do anything. 
Happy spring!




Have you heard the one about the joke around the corner?

neither have I.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...