Tuesday 21 January 2014

For the love of tea

Being on a tight budget means that I can't splurge on life's little luxuries; the occasional fresh cut flowers, spending an afternoon in a cafe with a lingering tea and snack, or a fun new pair of ballet flats. I can't even walk through my favourite department of John Lewis--home decor--without temptation. Instead I must resort to Pinterest and Polyvore to help daydream of a time when I had a disposable income. I don't know why, but I love buying things for the kitchen. I couldn't help myself the other day while at the thrift store when I spotted a yellow polka dot mug for .50 pence. I didn't need it. But 50 P! and polka DOTS!

Here are some other mugs I fancy:


I heart tea


mugs


mugs by erdeer featuring a ceramic mug

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...