Sunday 17 March 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

A mix of old and new photos again this week. Some are valid excuses (raining since 
Monday = no good daylight) and others just pure lazy. Enjoy!

1. Lucky



There was a fire at the mall I was working at this week, I was lucky the evacuation happened before I arrived for work. Also, hot firefighters.

2. Irish


This old picture from March 2008 of the Irish county side reminds me of a scene from Pride and Prejudiced.

3. Daylight



It was a beautiful sunrise the day I was heading to the airport for Germany.


4. Pot of Gold


Pot of gold on my personally made calendar. Thanks mum!

5. Clover


Many pubs are decorated this way this week.


If you've participated in the hunt, let me know in my comments and link up at Ramblings & Photos.




Next weeks prompts are:

  1. Asian
  2. Wavy
  3. Draw
  4. Soft
  5. Texture




Fun travels!




The rules are simple:




  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive).
  6. Have fun!

5 comments:

  1. Your Irish countryside photo is beautiful. Oh how I want to go there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your green themed post is much better than mine. This list was tough. Gorgeous daylight shot, but my fave is the pub.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice take on 'lucky'. Nice shots of Ireland (on my bucket list). Thanks for visiting through SHS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, the Irish countryside looks beautiful! I'd love to go there some day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the hot firefighters for your lucky shot.

    ReplyDelete

Let's discuss!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...